Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shrink Plastic

Last Tuesday we had a play with Shrink Plastic. In order to demonstrate the differences in shrinkage between the different types of plastic I used the same stamp - this months stamp of the month.

This one has been created using white shrink plastic. I've blended the chalks into one another and then stamped in Stayz-on

Frosted shrink plastic on this one. Chalked and stamped with blue Stayz-on.


This time it's clear shrink. Stamped with Stayz-on and stuck own with Glossy Accents because it dries clear.



And this one is on black shrink plastic. This time my Stayz-on was the opaque white, the really pretty blue was a mistake. There was blue on my stamp because I forgot to clean it before I used the white -oops!

Same card in 4 different styles.
xxx

No comments: