Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I thought it had only been...

Look even when I think it's going well I get side-tracked, I was absolutely convinced it had only been 2 weeks since my last post. I get here (at last) to discover it's actually been three. Well there's no hope and no pictures from 3 weeks ago at least not at the moment.

Going back to a fortnight ago now we were busy glittering Mandalas, that was the general idea anyway, glittering me was the reality. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm not a pretty pastel kinda girl, I do bright, bold in your face (never), so for those of you that like the more subtle, mandalas turn away now and scroll down. If like me though you like it bright, you'll like these.

They are all variations on the embossed, glittered and decoupaged theme, so there's not really much to tell.

This one hasn't even made it onto a card as it's just so cool.




This one and the next are the reverse of each other. 2 colours of glitter and 2 colours of card.


This one is one of the snowflake mandalas and I've only used transparent glitter on the blue card.


This one is my favourite, it's the Crocus Mandala from Elusive Images and I created the whole thing twice, mounted them onto each other, sandwiching a tassel between, so I can hang the decoration on my Christmas tree.



I'll be back in a minute to pop up a little bit about Scrapaholix too.
xxxx

No comments: