Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twice in one evening

Back again, this time with Scrapaholix which was on Saturday just gone. This time we created something a little different to be kept or given away to a loved one as a gift. Using a handbag accordion album we created a wall hanging. In my case I asked my husband, 3 children and myself ("tell me a little bit about Lora"), to answer a few questions about themselves, so we can look back in a few years and see how we've changed.

As you can see it's turned out quite well, to the eagle eyed amongst you, you will no doubt have spotted that my youngest chap is missing. This is not because he has run away to join the circus, he gets that kind of carry-on here. It is because I have managed to mis-lay his glittered K and I'm too lazy to make another. It will turn up and I will finish my Millar Masterpiece.

The papers are from Rayher, as are the button embellishments. The glittered chipboard are letters taken from several sets, painted and glittered to match. Bright Mirri Board in festive colours, white and green ribbons and sparkly brads add the important finishing touches. Now to find Kye.....

Con
Me

Dina
Durahn

I'm off to catch some much needed beauty sleep, but I intend to get back here tomorrow to load up the stamp of the month samples.
Night Night

No comments: