Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mega Catch up



This will hopefully be the first of at least three posts.......

OK 3 weeks ago on Tuesday night I demonstrated how to use the Tim Holtz Fragments, which after having used them for Scrapaholix I fell in love with.
I find the best way to use them is with Rangers Glossy Accents, squirt a bit on the back and when you place it down onto your card, wiggle it a bit to pop any bubbles. They're very cool, trust me. All 4 cards are made with the new Fancy Pants Splendid range of papers and embellishment's that have come in.
Definitely not just for Valentines.

This card has been created using just the papers, I've rounded the corners and used the Adirondack Acrylic Dabber in white around the edges. The heart has been cut out of one of the papers and raised on 3d foam.


This time I've used one of the die-cut shapes and place one of the rub-ons along the lower left hand side.



The hearts have been cut out of the paper again, with the centre one raised on 3d foam, with a pearl brad pushed through. The image under the Fragment is one of the rub-ons, under which I've stretched some 3mm ribbon for added interest.

For this one I trimmed the big heart out of one of the papers using the Fiskars Shapecutter. The Groovy Frog is one of the 12 ATC size pictures that come as a sheet of patterned paper.

Hope that all makes sense as I'm getting a little tired.

xxxxx

No comments: